Yoga Nidra Training in Goa
November 14 -24, 2018 Yoga Nidra is an ancient practice which has its roots in the Tantras and is a very important technique of achieving deep levels of relaxation in all the layers of your being. It comes under the Pratyahaar (withdrawal of the senses) the fifth limb of the Ashtanga Yoga of Patanjali . In the modern times Yoga Nidra technique was redesigned by Swami Satyananda Saraswati by simplifying it in order to make it available to the common man. Yoga Nidra has been analysed and observed scientifically across the world and the results confirm its effectiveness in the development and maintenance of a state of equilibrium and lasting general psychophysical well-being.
The mind is constantly receiving inputs from the five senses : the sense of sight, smell, taste, hearing and touch. This exchange of energy through the senses is what makes us tired and exhausted. In Yoga Nidra the senses are slowly and gradually withdrawn inward and put into a standstill resulting in the awareness of calm and peace inside. One of the main characteristic of Yoga Nidra is the systematic rotation of bodily awareness thereby achieving deep relaxation for the physical body and the mind, the relaxation achieved during a 45 minutes practice of Yoga Nidra is almost equal to a 20 minutes of deep sleep. Through Yoga Nidra one can achieve changing of habits, personal goals, making the most of your own abilities, stimulating learning, memory and intuition.
How its Useful ?
During pregnancy the practice of Yoga Nidra is even more useful as it has a deep, calming effect on both the mother and the child at a time of great anticipation and anxiety. The relaxation achieved in Yoga Nidra is a side effect and is not the aim. The aim of the practice to awaken spiritual awareness through planting seeds of Sankalpa, The eternal resolve for the soul. Yoga Nidra is also considered a very important tool to support the spiritual growth and to deepen the experience in Yoga.
• If you are a meditation teacher and want to bring more depth in your teachings.
• If you are a person dealing with lots of pressure in your work environment and don’t have a proper method to deal with stress.
• If you have been diagnosed with any symptoms of stress related physical or mental condition affecting your health.
• If you are a complete beginner but want to maintain a good mental health for the years to come.
You all can join. In fact this course has very wide spectrum of application it is good for anyone who wants to have and maintain positive, disease free and healthy life.
• The modern approach of Yoga Nidra as taught by Swami Satyananda Saraswati.
• Voice training ‘Swara Sadhana’, training of the voice with the use of Mantras and Harmonium.
• Pranyama to master the breath and how to use it during the teaching the class.
• Class transcripts.
• Basic and advance stages of Yoga Nidra, and how to use it on yourself as well as the students you will be teaching.
All the successful participants will be given a Certificate on behalf of the SWAN Foundation for Ayurveda and Yoga Research, Goa, India. A school recognized by The ministry of AYUSH and Yoga Alliance USA.
Budget Cottage (Row Rooms with Private Bathroom)INR 75,000 pp / double sharing basis INR 112,000 pp / single occupancy.
Standard Cottage (Private Cottage with private Bathroom & sit-out area)INR 86,000 pp / double sharing basis INR 130,000 pp / single occupancy.
Deluxe Cottage (Best View Cottage with private Bathroom & sit-out area)INR 97,000 pp / double sharing basis INR 145,000 pp / single occupancy