Online Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Nidra and Meditation Program
Start fromHari Om Blessed Selves, As we are facing one of the most unprecedented time of our live, the normal life we knew and experienced has been taken away from us. But as humanity together we have always faced the challenges head on. Travelling is certainly one of the such things which has taken the biggest toll. For years seekers and students from the across the world has been coming to SWAN to attend our various programs. Be it the one and two weeks yoga holiday program or the specialised courses such as the Tantra and Meditation course or even the yoga Teachers Training. We understand that when you come here the energy of the space has it's own impact on the experience you carry with you for the rest of your life. But given the current circumstances we have decide to bring our trainings on the online platform. Please be assured that we will be providing you with the same teaching experience by putting our heart and soul into it. We understand that it's not possible to bring all the courses on the online platform so we have decide to bring the most suitable programs for you to choose after much brainstorming on our end. Starting November 2020 we will be offering the following courses. Online 200Hrs Yoga Teachers Training Online 50Hrs Yoga Nidra Training Online Meditation and Tantra Course
Online Yoga Program with SWAN Yoga - Highlights
Online Yoga Nidra Trainings
"The 200 hour yoga teacher training program is designed to imbibe the participants in the quality learning of the science of yoga. Our training program is meant to give learning opportunity to the students to gain in-depth knowledge of yoga as the ultimate science. The seekers who want to learn the essence of yoga, from its very basic to its spiritual aim, will find the yoga teacher training program, as a stepping stone to their spiritual journey. Our yoga TTC retreat offers an in-depth learning opportunity by providing the participants with the community learning facility. Here, they will explore a new world of opportunities, wherein, they can find themselves in the perfect ashram like environment which is the most important for the learning of the spiritual sciences."
Online Yoga Nidra Program
Yoga Nidra is an ancient practice which has its roots in the Tantras and is a very important technique of achieving deep levels of relaxation in all the layers of your being. It comes under the Pratyahaar (withdrawal of the senses) the fifth limb of the Ashtanga Yoga of Patanjali . In the modern times Yoga Nidra technique was redesigned by Swami Satyananda Saraswati by simplifying it in order to make it available to the common man. Yoga Nidra has been analysed and observed scientifically across the world and the results confirm its effectiveness in the development and maintenance of a state of equilibrium and lasting general psychophysical well-being.
Online Yoga Nidra Training - Syllabus
- The history and origins of Yoga Nidra.
- The modern approach of Yoga Nidra as taught by Swami Satyananda Saraswati.
- Voice training ‘Swara Sadhana’, training of the voice with the use of Mantras and Harmonium.
- Pranyama to master the breath and how to use it during the teaching the class.
- Class transcripts.
- Basic and advance stages of Yoga Nidra, and how to use it on yourself as well as the students you will be teaching.
- The online course has been made very flexible, you can study and practice at your own pace. We have designed two course durations for you to choose from. 50Hrs course to be completed within ten day with 5hrs of live interactive sessions each day. The 100Hrs course will be done in the duration of 6 weeks, classes will be held on the weekends starting Friday 7 PM EST (European standard time) 4hrs session, Saturday and Sunday 7hrs session on each day starting 10 AM EST.
- All the sessions will be live and will be simultaneously recorded to be shared with each participant for personal studies. In the live session every participant will get time with the teachers to clarify doubts, receive feedback, discuss with other yogi fellows, share what you have learned, etc.
- The course has a time frame of 10 day and 6 weeks respectively. After this time, you will take the final exam (available in the online platform once you have completed all the lessons) and you will have a live session with the teacher who will access your performance as a teacher. Every participant will get a personal session with the teacher.
- However, if you want to take more time to complete the course, or for any reason you cannot complete it during the course period, you will have to get in touch with us and your case will be considered by our teachers. (Just take into account that your teachers will be available for live sessions only in the next course which is ongoing (you will be notified about the same and given access to the live class, after the course is finish you can access to all the material online and study and practice by yourself)
- The 50hrs and 100hrs online yoga nidra training classes will be taught through the following resources: - Live sessions through Zoom - PDF documents that you can download and print - Pre-assigned manual readings - Tasks and assignments
- Once you have registered and paid the fee, you will receive a list of books suggested pre-reading , in case you want to start reading and preparing before the start of the course; however, this is optional. All the materials you need are on the online platform. We will send you the link and all the information for you to access before the Welcome meeting.
- You will have access to this material for life and you can review it whenever you like.
- The teachers will teach in live sessions that will cover every topic of the course. During the time of the course extra live sessions may also be organised on a need basis. These sessions will be carried out through Zoom. The times of these sessions will be announced in advance and in case you cannot participate in the live session, it will be recorded so that you can watch it at your best convenience.
- The course has a start date and an end date, time in which the live sessions will take place and you will be able to talk to your teachers directly. After the end date of the training, you can continue reviewing the course material, practicing and watching the videos with no limit of time, on your own. In case you have not been able to understand some specific topics, you can get in touch with us, either a private session may be organised or you will be given access to a live classes of the same topic of another ongoing course which may be happening in the future.
- You will have 10 days after the course has finished to present your final exam and to present a live yoga nidra class. Once you have passed the test (and the full fee of the course has been paid), your certificate will be sent by email. The certificate will be given on behalf of SWAN Foundation for Ayurveda and Yoga Research, Goa- India.